As a Senior Java Programmer, your job is to deliver clean, stable, scalable, and high-quality software that addresses the need of our clients.
In your role, you will:
- Define technical implementation targets and strategies by analyzing the business requirements along with the technical challenges.
- Design quality solutions leveraging technical knowledge and best practices in the field.
- Write extensible, scalable, reliable, well-structured, and efficient codes.
- Deliver thoroughly tested software components within schedule.
- Collaborate with the team and other project stakeholders from planning to sign-off.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 5 years’ experience with the following:
- Core Java
- Web applications
- JSON, XML, and web services experience
- Modern CSS, HTML, and jQuery (or similar) scripting experience
- Apache Struts
- JSP, Velocity, or equivalent template experience
In addition, you must:
- have experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, and Gatling
- be proactive, highly communicative, and excellence driven
- work well in a team environment