Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
· Experience installing, configuring, modifying, and maintaining Oracle 10g/11g Relational Database Management Systems.
· Experience configuring and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 10g/11g.
· Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) experience a plus.
· Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) experience a plus.
· Skilled in Oracle PLSQL and Unix shell script programming and debugging.
· Experienced with and able to perform RMAN data recovery procedures.
· Ability to identify database performance issues, recommend and implement solutions.
· Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and JDBC with the ability to write complex stored procedures, triggers.
· Ability to perform Unix/Linux shell script programming and debugging.
· Possess complex problem solving skills
· Possess the ability to write and perform complex SQL queries that retrieve information from very large, relational database management systems
· Ability to accomplish Enterprise User creation and administration
· Ability to automate network database monitoring and application database implementation tasks.
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
· Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and schedules. Manage database security activities as assigned.
· Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
· Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced high profile multi-tasked production environment. A self motivated self starter mindset is a must.
· Experience with Fixed Site Fusion Brain and/or DCGS-A V3.1.x WSS administration a plus.
· Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.
· Comptia Security+ CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications:
· Server +
· Linux +
· RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
· Microsoft Certified System Adminsitrator (MCSA)
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
· Preferred Computing Environment: Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle 10g/11g)
· Active TS-SCI security clearance
· 5 years relevant experience with a degree or a total of 9 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
· Oracle 10g and/or 11g installation, configuration, management
· Oracle RAC and RMAN use and management
· Oracle recovery procedures
· Oracle client installation and configuration
· Oracle RDBMS table space and table structure management.
Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access [...] as a result of your disability..com and provide your name and contact information.