In response to the new business conditions resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, we have reduced our hiring activities to staff only critical open roles by conducting interviews by phone and video conference, where face-to-face interviewing is not available. Start dates and onboarding for new hires may be adjusted during this time.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and candidates is of the utmost importance, and we are taking steps to ensure everyone’s safety. Thank you for your patience.
Location:Bren Optimus ,No 8/2, 3rd floor,Dr M H Marigowda Road, Bangalore 560029
Position: Manager Legal & Company Secretory
Qualification (must have): CS & LLB from reputed University
Experience: 6 to 10 years of post qualification experience as a lawyer with solid legal background and company secretary
Key work criteria:
Be able to handle CS role independently for non listed entities and at the same time contribute to legal department work (contract review, managing litigations etc). Secretarial and legal profile will be given equal weightage.
• Preparation for Board Meeting (Notice, Detailed Agenda and Minutes) Preparation for Annual General Meeting (Notice, Detailed Agenda and Minutes) Preparation of Directors' Report & annual return and filling of annual report & annual return in ROC & follow up on the implementation of resolutions decided in the meetings.
• Maintaining all Statutory Registers, Minutes Book, ROC Charge file, All Other Secretarial Record, All Bank Files, Agreements Files, Licenses Record, File of legal cases & other disputes, Other Miscellaneous files & record.
• Assist in continuously monitoring compliance with statutory obligations & legal risks and ensure the company Laws are adhered to regularly and on an ongoing basis.
• To liaison with regulatory bodies like registrar of companies, company law board & government agencies for statutory compliances & other secretarial work as and when required.
• Preparation of monthly MIS (Secretarial Compliance, Status of legal cases, Status of agreements (Lease/Rent,etc.)
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation, regulations affecting the company, enlisting the various applicable statutes and the compliance requirements, compliance manual, monitor its adherence & resolve compliance issues.
• To conduct continual secretarial audits & facilitate internal audits.
• Drafting & Vetting of Agreements, MOU, LOI, Indemnity, Power of Attorney, Authority Letter.
• Commercial law experience with excellent drafting skills
• Assist the General Counsel to acquire and manage advice from external specialist lawyers, monitoring quality and cost, and ensuring the progression of matters referred to them.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeApply Now
Get the latest career opportunities as soon as they become available.