.:: part-time (20h/week) replacement with focus on analytics & data reporting across multiple channels ::.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Manage and guide execution of assortment planning strategy for respective channel - DTC (eCom / Retail) Originals Footwear.
Deliver the option planning and channel ranging ensuring clear input is collected from key stakeholders in market level, including all countries and clusters.
- Manage assortment planning teams responsible for creating Option Plans and assortment lists and Channel Ranges per channel/segment tier based on financial assortment planning framework
- Enable the market store format strategy and store tiering methodologies that are aligned with global methodologies
- Implement initiatives that allow the collaboration with the respective channel teams to attain optimal Option Plans for respective channels
- Implement initiatives that allow the collaboration with the KA horizontal teams to create Option Plans that reflect particular KA needs
- Design packages based on Brand, customer/commercial needs acknowledging space requirements
- Enable further streamlining of the market range based on horizontal reviews at key milestones
- Support Translating the assortment list into RMA 1 &2 forecast for respective channel
- Align with channels/ Sales teams on IBP and financial planning to ensure assortments achieve financial targets
- Drive Market Range enhancements through Assortment Planning that reflects localization and differentiation in market range where needed (seasonality, account differentiation)
- Prepare the channel ranging process across all channels, including Brand Collection and key stories, and balancing global assortment packages and specific market needs.
- Prepare feedback sessions to RA teams to assure that Option Plans needs are reflected based on channel/tier-segment needs.
- Channel/sales/account teams
- Market BU Range Management teams
- Range Architecture
- CTC Brand
- Market Finance teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Specialist in option planning and channel ranging processes with strong understanding of relevant systems solutions
- Broad and deep knowledge of assortment planning processes with a good balance between theoretical understanding and practical experience
Requisite Education and Experience/ Minimum Qualification:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- 8 years of typical relevant work experience
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort