Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for developing and delivering training curriculums of AIA products and services to agents and partners
- Drive the end to end transformation strategies of Premier Academy through a framework to enable a proactive, data driven, personalized, and gamified learning for agents and leaders
- Lead the design & delivery of learning programs in applicable digital platforms including tools, applications, software.
- Manages all training data systems that includes acquiring, validating, storing, protecting and processing required data to ensure accessibility, reliability and timeliness of the data for its users/stakeholders.
- Evaluates and measures relevance and effectiveness of training programs and tools by creating feedback mechanisms from participants, and monitoring performance and results
- Provide business insights and recommend solutions through data, analytics, to bridge performance gaps proactively.
- Establish a training framework and standard operating procedures which include governance on the development, review and approval process of training materials, roadmap, playbooks, and the like for the Head Office and Field Staff.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a bachelor degree holder
- Strong experience in training measurement
- Preferably at least 5 years of work experience in a training managerial capacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Experience implementing cross-functional programs
- Has the ability to multi-task and manage the program in an environment with rapidly changing priorities while still producing high quality deliverables on time; strong project management skills, with a solid understanding of project management processes
- Good financial skills, to oversee budget
- Strong problem-solving skills to coordinate and motivate a team effectively
- Interpersonal skills: Includes the capability to form trusted relationships with stakeholders, communicate effectively with client teams and clearly understand client needs for evaluation and decision making
- Business and technical skills: Includes knowledge of evaluation methodologies and the ability to effectively integrate them into business processes (i.e. training design)
- Evaluation planning: Includes the capability to plan and manage complex projects as well as develop a robust evaluation plan, data collection and analysis strategies
- Evaluation implementation: Includes the ability to design or leverage the appropriate measurement instruments, analyze results and tell the story to key stakeholders
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.