At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Strategy and Industry Marketing function of TE Industrial business unit is responsible for ideation, development and championing of the business unit’s highest potential organic and inorganic growth opportunities. The team plays the role of trusted advisors to the executive team and plays a pivotal role in identifying and developing opportunities to achieve Industrial BU’s vision on portfolio expansion and growth, through a combination of organic and inorganic efforts. .
The Senior Manager, Strategy and M&A will be a key member of this small team and will drive several initiatives in the team’s charter.
Success in the role requires strong business acumen and strategic mindset, exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels in the organization, and the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution is required. MBA from a top graduate program highly preferred
• At least 7 years of strategy and corporate development experience, with a top-tier consulting firm and/or leading global corporation
• Strong business acumen and strategic skills, quick comprehension of TE’s strategy, products, channels-to-market, and growth plans
• Track-record of success in originating growth ideas and creating investment thesis that led to significant organic and/or inorganic investments
• Strong teamwork skills – track record of success in delivering results in a cross-functional, non-hierarchical, and cross-cultural environment. Ability to effectively work with and influence individuals at all organization levels
• Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to convey messages concisely in both text format and presentation format to busy executives
• Good organization and skills in driving strategy projects from start to finish – right from project conceptualization and scoping to execution and getting buy-in of executives for the key findings
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%) to TE locations, meeting potential targets, attending industry conferences, and in networking, across Europe and in the United States
• Must have fluency in English. German language skills will be a strong plus
• International experience and expatriate experience is a plus
The Senior Manager, Strategy and M&A will be part of a small team of professionals with top-notch academic pedigrees and experience with some of the best global corporations and management consulting firms. TE has an outstanding track-record of placing strategy talent in high-impact functional as well as operating roles across the company.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.