Manager - HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated functions and business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Agility – Adapts to frequent changes and deliver
- Business Acumen.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Consultation coaching
- Ethical Practice.
- Culture Building ability
- Domain Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Conflict Management
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years' (Manager) OR 8 to 11 years (Sr. Manager) experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Prior exposure to start up environment would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management
Preferred Education and Experience:
· MBA with core specialization in HR from a reputed institute.
- Should be a champion on all the HR processes like onboarding, PMS and Calibration, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Compensation review, Employee transactions, Policy governance and related.
- Owns role from on boarding of an employee to his/her function/BU and ensures smoother assimilation
- Consults with BU/Function management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Conducts periodic meetings (formal / informal) with respective function / business units.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing compliance risks and ensuring regulation.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Constructs and conducts the content required for the target groups in function / BU.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Owns up the attrition for the function/BU and builds intervention to mitigate risks.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
This position may have direct supervisory responsibilities, and also is expected to serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
May require a person to travel to meet his employees working in remote locations.
A proven experience in the HRBP domain championing the complete profile.