About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Capability/Experience/Expertise to elucidate business requirements from users, understand the requirements and documenting it precisely
- Hands on experience in implementation of Counterparty Credit Risk & Credit Risk regulatory Model.
- Working experience in CRWA calculation methodologies and movement in Regulatory Reporting.
- Good knowledge on securitization framework applied in CRWA.
- Subject matter experts in Basel Regulation & Capital Requirement Regulation.
- Able to explain on how the netting/Collateral/Guarantee -CRM’s are applied.
- Good understanding on change and related impact in Pillar 1 & 3 schedule
- Knowledge on different computation logic used in IMM & CEM application.
- Knowledge on CVA & CCP’s risk application process in Capital.
- Verify the Solution meets the expectations of the business requirement by walkthrough of UAT results to stakeholders and obtaining the UAT Sign-off from respective Business stakeholders.
- Ensure the solution complies with the laid down process steps, bank’s data quality and reporting standards
- Actively participate and contribute in all ongoing knowledge management initiatives to develop functional content in the areas Capital Reporting framework
- Should be able to adapt to the changes and quickly align with the new processes, operating models and other technological changes
- Work with different stakeholders to continuously improve efficiency of delivery of Changes
- Project management experience in managing Cost, Scope & Schedule.
- Quickly build report with all levels of management and significantly improved relationship between IT and Business
- Extensively worked with people on business as well as technical teams. Comfortable in communicating with cross functional teams.
- Leading a team with geographically dispersed people and aligning their efforts towards a common goal.
- Ensure timely & Quality delivery of all tasks / activities assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
- MBA Finance or Postgraduate in Finance
- FRM certified, CSM Certified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.