The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The role works with consumer electronics and platform companies, as well as TV operators to bring Disney+ to TVs, phones, and set-top-boxes in Indonesia market. The goal is to ensure the best possible Disney+ experience on the widest possible range of devices.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive and own strategic product & technical relationships with global consumer electronics partners, payment platforms, and mobile OEM partners ensuring that the company makes the most impact out of the partnerships. Internally, the role will work with various functions to identify opportunities, define a strategy, and drive them to execution to ensure a best in class Disney+ experience on partner devices.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with working partners such as Device Manufacturers, FinTech, SuperApps, Telecommunication companies and in Indonesia
- Navigate complex product/technology relationships with partners, including payment providers, wallets and other potential brand fit partners. Thereafter, gather insights, and develop strategies on opportunities identified
- Work with partners and internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver the best in class Disney+ experience on partner devices
- Ensure all engagements with partners are aligned on a strategy and goal, and making impact through value exchanges and drive commercial discussions to conclusion
- Work closely with the product, Tech, finance and legal teams to on board partners and projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in building and managing strategic relationships with leading global organizations
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Has a proven track record of leading multi-party projects or technology eco-system
- Has hands-on work in embedded software and platforms, and under-the-hood knowledge of video-centric CE devices such as TVs, streaming media players, or game consoles.
- Able to inform business, product, and technology decisions based on data and metrics.
- Consumer Oriented and customer focused
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, across a diverse set of audiences, internally and externally.