Job Description - Senior Manager - Digital FP&A (COR016430)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager - Digital FP&A
- Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis. Connect with Digital Sales & operations teams to ensure pipeline is tracked accurately.
- Review the contracts and provide view regarding revenue recognition across projects
- Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
- Audit & Controllership activities: Facilitating audit & ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to leadership team.
- Revenue & Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring revenue & cost is booked timely and accurately.
- Potentially support multiple functional leaders (e.g. HR, IT) in managing their budgets
- Priced vs. Actual performance of projects
Key Skills –
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.