At Commbank we support flexibility. This role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
Wealth, DCEO and Program Delivery (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, DCEO and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
WDP Compliance provides oversight and guidance to the business to ensure that it has sufficient capability to be compliant with regulations, reduce operational risks and build trust with its customers.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will support the Compliance Frameworks, Policy and Advisory agenda within the business. On any given day you will:
- Act as the liaison between Group Compliance and business facing Line 2 Compliance and Risk Teams for Framework and policy discussions, advocacy and implementation;
- Support the Group Compliance framework team on key projects and initiatives. Represent WDP business units on consultations relating to Compliance Framework or policy development;
- Provide Compliance input on Incident, Issues and Risk in Change activities as required.
- Provide support, guidance, monitoring and reporting for Licensing obligations;
- Prepare insightful Compliance reports for board and risk committees;
- Collaborate with the Group to ensure WDP Obligations are fit for purpose and accurately defined;
- Monitor regulatory change to ensure new obligations are accurately captured;
- Engage in regulatory change discussions and ensure relevant Obligations are amended or added as appropriate.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Strong proven experience in Compliance, Legal, Risk or Controls, specifically within Financial Services and/or multi-national organisation;
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to manage complex and senior level stakeholders;
- Experience in conducting monitoring activities and assurance reviews, plus assessment and management of Compliance incidents;
- Strengths in building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally;
- Ability to demonstrate independence, provide oversight and challenge stakeholders on decisions and processes regarding strategy and compliance;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 15/10/2020