Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Responsibilities & Objectives
· Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineering Leadership to conceptualize, strategize, and develop new products centered around AI/ML initiatives.
· Build, mentor, and manage a world-class team of Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists.
· Support the team in advancing the state-of-the-art of machine learning to improve our core product offerings.
· Support the team in building and operating revenue-generating machine learning services.
· Define business-specific performance metrics to measure model effectiveness. Monitor and improve metrics over time for models used in production environment.
· Collaborate closely with Product, Customer Success teams to evangelize and position the machine learning services.
Qualifications and Skills
· B.S. in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; M.S. or Ph.D. degree preferred.
· 2+ years of experience hiring, coaching, managing Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists.
· 4+ years of extensive experience in machine learning or in building large-scale machine learning systems.
· Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow or PyTorch).
· Proficient in Python and SQL preferred.
· Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.