Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This position is primarily responsible for rationalizing Philam Life existing portfolio, ensuring a
robust process on portfolio review and provide actionable strategy support to companies
goals specific to existing product.
- Develop strategies and action plans to achieve the existing products’ business goals as aligned with the overall company directives.
- Facilitates regular Portfolio Management Committee (PMC) meeting
- Drives strategies and plans to address existing product portfolio’s profitability and design issues depending on market need or business requirement.
- Support product-related committee such as Product Development Committee (PDC) and Product Implementation Committee.
- Manages the planning and execution of the following areas of products: a. product concept development and enhancement to address market challenges (profitability, market appeal) and opportunities b. portfolio performance review, market and product research, competitive landscaping, and action plans development to ensure competitive advantage
- Ensures that all project information is properly cascaded to customer segments, distribution partners, operations support and other internal stakeholders.
- Supervises BUs or Special Project team to ensure that deliverables are executed based on agreed quality standards and timeliness.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by Head of Products in order to meet operational and/or another requirement.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of BS Math Major in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience preferably in the field of Product Management or Product Pricing; exposure to executive and senior management
- Excellent strategic & analytical thinking
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Creative and has marketing skills
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Very good planning & organizational skills, Strong knowledge on insurance products
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.