GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
Developing implementation project plan with the customer
• Comprehend their business needs and providing them with the right solution that can work within the product framework
• Managing customer stakeholders and ensuring their requirements and concerns are heard and well-coordinated internally
• Be GEP face to the customer and provide a unified response back to the customer on behalf of the Team
• Deployment responsibilities include assisting customers throughout the various phases of
• implementation process. Associate Project Manager/Project Manager/Sr. Manager is primarily responsible for constructing and maintenance of Business and Technical requirement documents with the customers and internal GEP resources
• Will assist with all aspects of a deployment including (but not limited to): process configuration, feature/functionality demos, user interface configuration, user and supplier set-up
• To act as a liaison between the customer and various groups within GEP such as Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
• Responsible for managing GEP resources deployed during the implementation
• Associate Project Manager/Project Manager/Sr. Manager co-owns the responsibility of customer satisfaction with the Account Executive, during the successful deployment of solutions
• They will be responsible for scouting potential upsell opportunities with the client for SMART
• They will act as a liaison between the customer and various groups within GEP such as Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
• Possesses ability to learn to be conversant in features, functionality and applicability of the entire SMART by GEP suite including Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management as well as Procure to Pay
• Possess expert knowledge in at least one area of the suite
• Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at GEP and externally at the client)
8+ years of relevant experience in product implementation
• Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with various internal teams
• Ability to document action items and drive them to completion
• Willingness to drive work to completion irrespective of the odds
• Ability to comprehend business problems and presenting the needed solution to the customer