As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
EY Information Technology team aims to be recognised as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and talented people to solve our client’s issues.
We are look for talented people who can help us achieve this!
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
• Re-defining a finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA
• Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of granular and real-time forecasting and analytics to improve insight and decision making, or
• Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behaviour and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative senior consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients’ day to day operations and decision making. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients.
Your key responsibilities
You will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our projects and transformation programmes within our client base. You will be expected to:
• Deliver strategic and operational change
• Manage a work stream on a client facing engagement
• Engage and collaborate with clients’ stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
• Build excellent client relationships
• Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience in developing complex Fiori like web applications using SAP UI5.
• Extension of standard SAP Fiori apps according to customer needs.
• Software architecture knowledge of enterprise applications is a must.
• Experience with other Web-Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS, REST-WS) is a plus.
• Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with user experience and design tools like “Build”, “Axure” is a plus.
• Profound ABAP development experience - ABAP Workbench, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, OO ABAP, Enhancements & Modifications
• Functional expertise of business processes, master data, transactions & configuration knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
o SD, MM, WM, EWM, SCM, CRM, ISU
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in architecting, designing and delivering SAP solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor’s degree in an Engineering (B.Tech.)
• Master’s degree (MBA, M.Tech , MCA )
• 3-7 years of recent relevant experience
• The ability to structure teams, lead work streams and architect analytics solutions
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Exposure on ABAP on HANA
• Experience in working in SAP Cloud Platforms
• Knowledge on anyone of CDS/ODATA/BOPF/AIF
• A progressive approach to SAP implementation, experience of SAP solution architecture
• An understanding of the SAP roadmap and industry trends
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Visit the EY Careers site to explore our culture, hear from our people and learn why an EY career is so valuable.