Job Description - Senior Manager - Endpoint Management Technology- Tanium (COR014568)
Senior Manager - Endpoint Management Technology- Tanium - COR014568
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Endpoint Management Technology- Tanium
In this role, you will be responsible for simplifying complex IT Systems solutions for customers in all industries. This is a full project life cycle role which will involve to develop, configure, test and deploy business process workflows, as well as providing post-deployment support to both the customers and the internal team.
You shall be encouraged to handle weekly reviews with other SME domains for complex IT implementations across multiple towers including applications, products etc.
- Design and validation of new and current Platform
- Drive Problem Management with focus on RCA and RCCA in collaboration with larger SME group and domains
- Needs to handle OEMs relationship and resolve dispute if any between internal and partner.
- Bring Industry standard methodologies to ensure operational stability
- Drive Service improvement projects across in partnership with internal and partner teams
- Explore opportunities to optimize and ensure we are inline with customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of Tanium Enterprise environment
- Experience in Installation, configuration and fixing knowledge on Active Directory, MS Exchange for Business
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Experience handling an OS image for large corporate environments
- Understand IT setup and administration of used platform product
- Evaluate new technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives
- Investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues and actively pursue mechanisms for preventing, or automating the response to reoccurrences
- Experience in building MSIs/package using automated tools
- Proficiency with tools to automate workflow and data pipelines
- Linux CLI and Script expertise
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Certification in Tanium tool
- Microsoft Certification in MS SQL, T-SQL, SQL server management
- Deep understanding on SCCM platform
- Fair understanding on MDM (Intune /Airwatch etc.)
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.