Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will assist the Head of Internal Audit or designated supervisor to provide management with an objective, independent assessment and advisory of the major AIA Philippines projects (covering all Philam Group entities, including BPLAC) through the planning and execution of audit assignments. The individual will also help to add value to management through auditing/reviewing the complex business system application controls (e.g. use of machine learning, artificial intelligence algorithms) with the business auditors, and provides appropriate business-oriented recommendations.
- Help develop the annual audit plan considering the key project and business applications control risks identified.
- Participate in project implementation, and review the delivery risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct Project post-implementation audits
- Plan, lead and execute audits, evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements, maintain working papers, prepare and facilitate issuance of audit reports in accordance with the internal standards and procedures.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Work with business auditors to audit critical business processes with the objective to support the review of complex business application controls.
- Provide professional advice and insights to management to enable informed management decisions.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff.
- Lead other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of Internal Audit or designated supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- University graduate in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting related discipline
- Around eight years of working experience in areas of business application audits, and/or project audits
- A relevant professional qualification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Public Accountant or has relevant certifications on Project Management or equivalent
- Knowledgeable about Waterfall and Agile Projects Methodology, the associated risk and control requirements
- Prior experience in application audit of core applications, robotic process automation, machine learning, artificial intelligence and the like; risk management and/or consultancy field in life insurance industry is a definite advantage
- Experience in applying data analytics (e.g. Galvanize (previously known as ACL) and Tableau) in assessing business application control effectiveness
- Knowledge with audit tools (e.g. TeamMate) is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions
- Experience in life insurance business or financial services industry is a definite advantage
- Good team player who is committed to achieve results
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.