As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Senior Manager/Manager – Business Finance – Advisory Services
EY is looking for Senior Manager/Manager – Business Finance
Your key responsibilities
• Annual Operating Plan & Budgeting -Preparation of annual revenue & manpower plan post discussion with business leaders.
• Financial Planning & Analysis - Preparation of monthly revenue forecast after co-ordination with all the practice Managers/Partners
• Revenue Assurance - Ensuring adherence to revenue recognition policies of the company for all multi-year large projects.
• Credit Control / Working Capital Management - Review of unbilled /billed inventory (AR) & highlighting risks after consultation with the Project Managers/Partners.
• Project controlling - Evaluation of commercial risk in on-going engagements & highlighting the same to the leadership team.
• Financial Reporting - Preparation of monthly review decks for each solution with in the practice for the management team highlighting KPIs & Key deviations.
• Practice P&L - Detailed review of Practice P&L & highlighting the key variances.
• Pricing - Supporting the leadership team in financial modelling & preparation of costing/pricing sheets in response to the bid/tender/RFPs & providing inputs to the team on profitability & cash flow.
Skills and attributes for success
• Team management - must have managed a team of 6-8 members.
• Ability to lead complex financial & business analytics.
• Possesses knowledge of commercial and business terms and conditions.
• Proactively drives process improvements & policy development initiatives.
• Ability to meet financial reporting timelines with accuracy.
• Excellent in excel & PowerPoint skills
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA, MBA in Finance from Premier B-School
• Minimum 7 - 9 years of post-qualification experience
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Visit the EY Careers site to explore our culture, hear from our people and learn why an EY career is so valuable.