Do you enjoy working in an international environment and like to interact with different stakeholders internally and externally? Do you want to gain the overview from end-to-end instead of being the expert for just one step? Join a worldwide leader in semiconductor manufacturing and enjoy life at our Villach site – apply now!
As a Product Owner you will drive manufacturing improvements of quality, cost and capacity for power semiconductors used in ISD applications (IGBT, Diodes, SiC, Gate Driver).
In your new role you will:
- Contribute to the Product Line Manufacturing Strategy
- Lead cross-functional ramp-up teams for innovative chip technologies and packages
- Solve challenging problems with a systematic approach and with cross-functional teams
- Organize and assure product and technology transfers in the Infineon production network
- Be Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of assigned ramp up projects handled within Product Lines and act as ramp up project leader
- Drive cost and TCM/TOM improvements, identify idle costs in production and optimize value chain
- Define and drive Quality improvement programs together with QM department based on customer failure returns
You are eager to extend your knowledge and strive to understand both details and the big picture. You are open-minded, like to explore new paths and derive innovative solutions. Furthermore, you bring in good communication skills, foster an open communication climate and know how to establish lasting relationships in international and cross-functional project teams.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry in different departments, such as R&D, Operations, Product- and Test Engineering or similar
- A university degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related technical field
- Proven Problem solving skills and project management expertise
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as international exposure
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive improvement of ISD product performance, quality, and profitability to maximize the Total Operation Margin (TOM) of the Product Line
- A deep understanding of the semiconductor technologies and supply chain
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing e.g. from process engineering and production control as well as ideally experience in assembly and test
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are necessary, with German skills a plus
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop all team members individually and effectively
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group I (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain. As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon
delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
City of Villach
is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.