Corp Investigation Counsel Senior Manager/AVP
- Must have experience as lawyer or should have practiced law in courts
- Must have a law degree
- Must have exp in workplace (Internal) investigation related to POSH/ Ethics & compliance / Conduct
- Oversee and supervise GCCM team in India
- Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations within Accenture
- Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture s various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight for
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register