This role can be based in an Amazon logistics or Corporate location in France, Italy or Spain.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and lead our South Europe (SEU - France, Italy, Spain) Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Workforce Staffing team.
The Senior Manager of SEU Workforce Staffing for AMZL will have responsibility for the resourcing strategy for the SEU network of Delivery Stations as well as operational management of a team of regional leaders, local site teams and management of third party staffing agencies. This role can be located in one of the SEU Delivery Stations, or corporate offices.
Within your role you will take part in SEU wide initiatives, and tackle complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions. You will be given a real opportunity to shape the SEU AMZL resourcing strategy and operations, as well as partnering with other business lines to ensure a consistent approach and share best practice. Whatever you focus on, it will be aimed at ensuring service excellence whilst continuously improving our processes.
· Ensuring an effective attraction strategy and onboarding process is in place, working with internal teams, dedicated 3rd party providers and public authorities.
· Ensuring operational execution of hiring plans to meet resourcing needs.
· Developing a culture of continuous improvement within resource management practices on site and in the wider network.
· Working in effective partnership with internal (Operations, HR, Finance, Public Relations, Employee Relations) and external (agency partners, media agencies, public authorities) stakeholders.
· Roll-out and program management of Workforce Staffing initiatives across the MEU AMZL network.
· Developing, capturing and reporting metrics at site, regional and country level.
· Supporting and influencing operational planning at all levels.
· Working with agencies to develop robust, tested and scalable contingency plans for a number of eventualities including severe weather and short notice volume increases.
· Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and internal policy.
· Monitoring and ensuring 3rd party providers meet agreed service level definitions through appropriate auditing of processes and quality management, including efficient deviation escalation.
· Establishing and maintaining agency working relationships across all parties and up to senior level management.
· Reviewing and establishing causes for unfavorable trends in the metrics and implementing root cause analysis and solutions.
· Providing leadership, focus and direction to Workforce Staffing field teams.
· Ensuring agency partners are effectively addressing Employee Relations issues in line with Amazon’s positive associate experience approach.