With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Manager, Internal IT Audit
To Independently manage or perform allocated IT internal audit (planned and ad-hoc audit), Contractual Compliance audits (IT/InfoSec/Privacy requirements), SOX Audit (IT controls related) with minimum supervision. Assist in preparing risk based rolling IT audit plan. Ensure audit quality and documentation, assist in identify learning and developmental needs and providing trainings to the team. Act as an advisor/ consultant to the management in improving IT processes and governance, build management and audit committee updates.
- Annual audit plan
- Assist in drawing up risk based Annual IT audit plan based on Genpact’s IA methodology and submit for IT Audit Lead’s inputs
- Provide inputs to the IT Audit lead on the plan each quarter to ensure adequacy of coverage and incorporate emerging risk areas as part of quarterly rolling audit plan
Execution of audit plan
- Execute the audits that are assigned after assessing (i) the need for engaging external specialists / firms and appoint them after due approvals (ii) internal team members
- Supervise progress/ quality of assigned IT audits
- Ensure use of IT Audit tools where applicable
- Ensure documentation quality and compliance to the Genpact’s IA methodology
- Ensure regular tracking and timely completion of engagements
SOX engagement (IT controls)
- Ensure regular co-ordination between IT consultant and Genpact partners to ensure uninterrupted and regular flow of information, observations, mitigation plan and other relevant information.
- Regular monitoring over the progress of the IT engagement to ensure timely and quality work
Improve overall control environment:
- Continuously engage with senior / line management to ensure timely closure of IT audit recommendations
- Review Genpact’s processes and policies, share best practices for improvement.
Preparing update for senior management and AC
- Provide inputs and assist in preparing quarterly update for AC on the status of IT audit plan and ad-hoc IT audits, key audit observations, status of audit recommendations etc.
Knowledge management / team development:
- Identify self-learning & developmental needs of team aligned to IT audit engagement, technical and soft skills training required
- Mentor team members on technical as well as quality issues
- Ensure employee satisfaction and address initial signs of discontentment to minimize attrition
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Certified Information System Auditor certification or Security Professional
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Certified Ethical Hecker and Internal Auditor
- Working experience from IT/ITeS industry in a similar role
- Experience in ITGC reviews (Oracle Financials and Bespoke)
- Knowledge of auditing various databases and servers (SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experienced knowledge in auditing Network Infrastructure security
- Expertise in ITIL processes
- Expertise in Risk based audit approach, risk analysis and control assessment
- Excellent knowledge of various control frameworks i.e. COBIT etc.
- Excellent Eye for business and Report writing skills
- Knowledge of SoX-404 requirements
- Knowledge / awareness about various IT related fraud / vulnerabilities
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.