With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant
Experience of ServiceNow Architecture, design and development experience. Hands on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM, Project Portfolio Management, HR Management, Field Service Management, IRM is Plus. Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience Plus Enterprise implementation experience
- We are seeking an experienced ServiceNow Architect to join our team. The role will focus on architecting and delivering ServiceNow solutions. The Solution Architect will define the solution foundation and building blocks, conform to standards and best practices, while being realistic with constraints and alternatives to adhere to goals, budgets and timelines. They will have substantive ServiceNow knowledge across its suit of Product lines
- Candidate will be experienced in leading ServiceNow engagements end to end, provide solutions leadership, content and governance to consulting initiatives and projects.
- Solution Architecture leadership, expertise and delivery for ServiceNow based consulting initiatives and pre-sales engagements
- Define business problems/opportunities with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Propose and provide solution options business cases, prototypes and walk-throughs to all required levels of stakeholders
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions
- Execute architectural solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow leader, subject matter expert, compliance monitor, and go-to architectural authority on projects
- Coach and advise other Lead developer and Developers
- Architect Standard ITSM & Non-ITSM development/support solutions including incident, problem, change, requests (service catalog), Asset management, HRSD etc. and knowledge management utilizing Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, XML, Apache Jelly and other protocols to deliver solutions that automate business processes.
- Proactively and continuously, evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the Solutions.
Experience and Qualifications
- B. Tech or Equivalent related degree
- Experience of developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements
- At least Three to four full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations in the role of a lead architect
- Experience in Remedy etc. tools is plus
- Hands on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM, Project Portfolio Management, HR Management, Field Service Management, IRM is Plus
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
- Strong Knowledge of Web services (SOAP and RESTful), and Web communication protocols.
- ServiceNow certifications - Service Now System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist is must
- ITIL v3 certification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation development and Customer Presentation skills
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register