Opportunity to join a progressive Engineering team focused on Additive Process Optimization to facilitate future growth and world class performance.
• Plant Product Engineering Lead for critical engineering studies that impact operational performance.
• Develop sustainable Engineering initiatives to that facilitate operational KPI performance.
• Creation, Development and implementation of plant wide initiatives that reduce cost and improve KPI performance.
• Application of a prioritised approach in Lean Engineering toward achieving key opportunities in quality, service and cost.
• Works with Engineering & SLT leaders to deliver of Operational KPIs.
• Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
• Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
• Line performance monitoring, and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
• Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Provision of technical leadership/guidance for the Process / maintenance Technicians and Manufacturing / Equipment Engineers on the team.
•Provide engineering support for new Product and new process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with Stryker New product Development Process.
• Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
• Conduct Gauge R&R studies for products and new processes.
• Carry out structured problem solving.
• Responsibility for projects (value stream and cross functional) as assigned by the company, including the scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and handover as appropriate.
• Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members and 3rd party Vendors, and always practicing good team work in support of the day to day operating requirements, and in pursuit of achieving the business targets
• Observing the Quality Management Systems requirements on site at all times
• Continuous monitoring and reporting of variables that feed into the business performance metrics, and pro-active identification and resolution of issues around any deficits in same.
• Adherence to, and enforcement of all Environment Health and Safety (EHS) requirements on site
• Elimination and/or management of material risks on the production floor in co-operation with Supplier Quality engineers
• Undertaking, where appropriate, a Subject Matter Expert’s role for Regulatory Audit purposes
• All other duties as assigned.