10+ Years Of exp
Purpose of Position
Responsible for the Electrical Cable assembly Design, Cable routing, New Product Design, Product Modifications and Drawing creation, BOM update, Addressing supplier concerns.
Travel Required: 0-20%
- Creation/modification of models, assemblies and drawings
- Good knowledge in NX modelling and PLM (Team centre)
- Work with NX 3D modelling software to design and develop of Electrical cable assembly and sheet metal products.
- Candidate need to have load and Hand calculation experience.
- Good knowledge on Tools:- ANSYS, Hypermesh
- Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure quality of the deliverables
- Working with customers directly to meet timelines and design constraints.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Able to read and create new drawings.
- Good understanding of designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Customers.
- Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC
Design of Electro-mechanical products such as Semiconductor manufacturing equipment’s are preferred.
Knowledge on Cable routing, connector design, development and manufacturing process is preferred.
Familiar with manufacturing processes like injection moulding, stamping, plating preferred.
Previous working experience in electron-beam scanning microscope systems, SEM electronic modules and semiconductor industrial is a plus.
Education: Bachelor / Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical or equivalent
We are currently building our Engineering staff to support our customers and are looking for a talented Electro mechanical Designer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
For more information:
Visit the Zealogics website at https://www.zealogics.com/