The traditional approach doesn’t cut it for our Media team. Instead of focusing on creating media plans, we build media systems. We determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage media programs. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
If you are curious, analytical, inventive and technical, there's a place for you at R/GA:
About the Role:
- Manage large scale, complex paid media campaigns across Paid Search: ensure pacing according to defined budget, track, implement, forecast, compile, optimize and report on ongoing paid campaigns across SEM platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Kenshoo, etc.
- Deep expertise in Paid Search: fluent in account strategy and structure development, campaign implementation, optimizations and analysis. Past experience in Shopping campaigns, 3rd party feed management tools and business rule recommendations.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, ad copy development, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search to meet client goals.
- Deep understanding of the role of each paid channel, assisting with developing strategies for all media buys and ensuring full implementation and delivery of results.
- Direct Response experience is a must - full comprehension of business goals and DR best practices; past experience and deep understanding of the e-comm environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and understanding of KPIs for online/digital media.
- Manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion - strong project management skills and organization.
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of related experience in a digital environment and a proficient level of english.
- Understand the value and challenges of working in what feels like a start-up environment.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar search programs.
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear many hats and work on projects of all types
- Team player, desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful, work independently, don’t take "no" for an answer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in proven optimization techniques, and bid management skills in one or more of the following channels: PPC, Display or Paid Social.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
SVP, Global Managing Director, Growth & Development