Senior Principal Consultant, Cloud Architect
Function : Operations
Location: Bangalore , India
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Principal Consultant, Cloud Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Architect brings experience architecting modern cloud services across a broad range of technologies, applying architectural methods to structure complex solution designs in collaboration with different engineering teams. They are expected to structure and facilitate various design meetings and workshops, discuss common architecture patterns and reference models, specifications and architectural decisions. They apply deep technology and domain or industry expertise and architecture & design methods to analyze requirements and design appropriate solutions.
• Champion cloud adoption within IT as well with the business.
• Structure, lead and facilitate various design meetings and workshops, dive into deep technical topics, discuss common architecture patterns and reference models
• Work with engineering teams to understand infrastructure, automation and operational requirements
• Analysis of client current state, define key outcomes, define/revise IT strategy by working with Stakeholders, design conceptual solutions, plan and execute design and implementation work
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
• Analysis & Design Skills for implementing cloud solutions
• Proven knowledge of different architectural cloud patterns and the pros/cons of each
• Knowledgeable of DevOps and CI/CD automation tools such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, and cloud native scripting such as CloudFormation and ARM templates.
• Experience building Enterprise Data Strategy in the cloud, building data models, infrastructure, and ETL/ELT pipelines for reporting, analytics, and data science
• Strong understanding of query performance in MPP/cloud data warehouse solutions (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred.
• Docker/Kubernetes experience
• Familiarity with the logging and monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk, CloudWatch, and CloudTrail a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, Client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.