- » Senior Principal Consultant- WebLogic Administrator
Senior Principal Consultant- WebLogic Administrator
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of WebLogic Administrator
- Install and configure Oracle Webcenter 11g/12c components in Oracle WebLogic Server domains Environment.
- Able to Upgrade Oracle Webcenter Content, Capture,SOA from 11g to 12C in a WebLogic clustered domain
- WebLogic administration, monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin console.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments
- Proficient with installing and configuring Web logic severs in a cluster environment to provide high availability load balancing, session replication, Multi-pools, JDBC connection pools, Disaster Recovery, scalability and fail over support.
- Performance tuning of WebLogic server with respect to heap, threads and connection pools.
- Strong skill to deploy Oracle Fusion Middleware Products and Integrate with Oracle Databases and Oracle Application
- Tuning and configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g environment for high availability and load balance.
- Good Knowledge on Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition (WFR) 11g & 12C
- Strong Skillset on Oracle HTTP Server
- Perform High Availability, Scalability and Disaster Recovery DR tests
Qualifications we seek in you
- Bachelors Degree required. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Very good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing role. In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem solving ability, interpersonal efficiency and positive attitude
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register