- The incumbent is responsible for conceptualizing and executing promos effectively and efficiently, adhering to quality and norms
- Conceptualization & Creation of Promos as per request & guidelines with 100% accuracy
- Opening promos/shooting promos/seals or Marketing Commitments
- To ensure consistent high quality of creative and production.
- To share consumer insights with management and/ or team.
- To supervise production closely to ensure highest quality within approved budgets.
- To maintain healthy relationships with internal network team & Production houses.
- To ensure professional development and readiness of the team to move to the next level of responsibility
- Examination of Sample Promos to noted errors
- Opening week TRP and feedback from respective departments
- Adhering to approved budgets.
- Number of team members ready to be promoted to the next level.
- Preferably Mass Communication / Film Studies / Advertising Graduate with 6-8 years of TV Programming / Film/Ad Direction / Scripting experience
- Proven expertise and track record in content ideation and execution
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
- Excellent Problem solving & decision making skills.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
- Excellent oral communication and written communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Adaptable and flexible to work with multiple stake-holders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.