• To ensure consistent high quality of creative and production.
• To supervise production closely to ensure highest quality within approved budgets.
• To maintain healthy relationships with internal team & Production houses.
• To collaborate with the Weekend Programming team on shows in the pipeline and work closely on the same till it’s handed over to the Programming team to carry forward.
• To collaborate with the Programming Strategy, Commercial & Marketing team on FPC planning, budgets, communication plan and PR on all shows.
• Weekend Fiction viewership in terms of time spent, reach and slot share.
• Seamless Execution and delivery of episodes
• Adherence to approved budgets.
• Preferably Mass Communication / Film Studies / Advertising Graduate with 3-6 years of TV Programming / Film Production experience
• Proven expertise and track record in content ideation and execution
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of Film & TV Production.
• Excellent Problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
• Expert in Bengali – Read, Write and Speak
• Awareness and high interest on audio visual storytelling – fiction series across different languages and platforms
• Ability to deliver under pressure and function without constant supervision.
• Strong problem solving and facilitation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.