- international pharmaceutical company
- responsible for local Swiss marketing strategy
Our client is a international pharmaceutical company with a local office in Switzerland.
* Define the marketing strategy in accordance with sales and country managers.
* Create an annual and long BtoB and DTC brand plan/portfolio plan with the involvement as appropriate of all key stakeholders.
* Develop the portfolio strategy, sales forecast/positioning and messaging/pricing strategy/ promotional and communication material/etc. including digital and multichannel media.
* Manage the A&P budget.
* Ensure optimal use of the planned promotional support budget to deliver on the top line and bottom line of the brand / portfolio.
* Roll out of the marketing strategy : tactics, communication plan as well as monitor activities.
* Continuously search for incremental improvements as well as innovative ideas to achieve competitive superiority and mobilize team to implement these.
* Collaborate and coordinate with all internal stakeholders in supporting the marketing, sales, medical, manufacturing, regulatory and legal product initiatives/challenges.
* Prepare new product launches.
* Drive product and brand extensions and define roll-out priorities.
* Conduct regular business analysis, market researches and monitor marketing executions and ROI.
* Prepare monthly reports including review presentations and other ad-hoc reports.
- Master's degree in Marketing or Business Management or Economics
- 5-7 years of marketing experience (brand strategy, consumer insights, marketing campaign & advertising development)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical market (OTC / RX) is mandatory
- Languages: German fluent/native level mandatory, English fluent level mandatory, French is an asset
- Strong project management and analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Open minded spirit, proactive approach with strong focus on results
- Start-up mindset
- Quick learner
- Team oriented
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your marketing career in a growing and fast-changing company.