Are you excited about partnering with leaders in retail and operations, as well as our selling partners, to drive high visibility, strategic projects? Are you equally comfortable working with software development teams to meet daily business requirements? Do you enjoy applying lean methodologies to lead operational process improvements? If so, we are interested in curious people with a proven delivery record to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects.
In the Inbound Supply Chain team you will be working on high level, complex operational problems to identify and implement strategic initiatives and/or drive innovation projects across our expanding European Fulfillment Network. You will be given the opportunity to:
· Optimize the flows of billions of products from selling partner factories and warehouses to our customers, so that we can serve our customers faster, at lower cost, and with lower carbon emissions
· Drive complex strategic projects with EU wide customer facing and financial impact, partnering with operations, retail, software teams, vendors and our selling partners
· Come up with new ideas and own the implementation across EU / world wide
· Work in a fast paced, innovative and energetic environment with low hierarchies, finding ways to simplify and define a path forward for new game changing ideas.
· Define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for programs to be delivered on time.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems, taking advantage of big datasets to take better and faster decisions
· The ideal candidate has 5+ years of Transportation or Supply Chain experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment, and at least 3 years of Project Management experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience querying relational databases using SQL (or other query language), along with experience using large complex data sets to design models and scenarios.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international milestone projects
· Hands on and ready to roll up sleeves, to dive deep into the business, in a lean organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences and influence others, plus ability to communicate with technical and commercial teams as well as Sr. Management