NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Program Manager, who will be crucial to program delivery in Nike Corporate Information Security (CIS), collaborating with leadership and technical teams to refine, implement, and guide the continued evolution of Nike’s Corporate Information Security programs. The candidate needs to have a deep knowledge of program management, a passion to drive the long-term roadmap and vision of Corporate Information Security, and a strong aim to empower others. High-level strategic thought, good communication, collaboration skills, and attention to detail are key!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with other cybersecurity teams and leaders performing these key tasks:
* Leads and directs one of more programs engaged in the implementation and/or modification of CIS projects.
* Prepares program charter and roadmap plan and identifies appropriate stakeholders, risks, and dependencies.
* Serving as strategy advisor for project teams and key collaborators across the department through mentorship and collaboration.
* Serving as a trusted advisor to the Director of CIS Portfolio Execution and senior cybersecurity leadership team to address new requirements and challenges across the program landscape.
* Actively participating in strategy discussions to ensure program decisions are aligned with the strategic intent of CIS.
* Partnering with Finance, Strategy, and Communications teams to ensure all programs are fully integrated with fiscal, project, and communication planning cycles.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role works with the Director of the CIS Portfolio Execution and works closely with other members of the Office of Cybersecurity team, including strategists and business operations specialists. Other key partners include:
* Sr. Director of the Office of Cybersecurity
* Senior and mid-level Leadership Team for Corporate Information Security (CIS) team
* Subject matter specialists across CIS
* Global Technology Strategy, Finance, Portfolio, and Communications teamsWHAT YOU BRING
* Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) and a minimum of 5 years of relevant program management experience
* PMP, Agile, Scrum, or other program / project management certifications strongly preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience working in IT or software development programs
* Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and as a partner to other teams within Nike, Inc., locally and globally
* Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to gather and synthesize relevant information, actively listen, facilitate open discussions, verbalize ideas effectively, navigate high-stress situations with senior leadership, and handle and lead solutions
* Proven presentation and facilitation skills
* Experienced in handling and protecting confidential, sensitive data
* Excitement for connecting and highlighting the CIS mission and services to core Nike business units
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.