We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer, based at our Villey-Saint-Étienne Mill (VSE), Nancy, and reporting to the Engineering Manager.
The role involves the research, development and procurement of equipment or processes required to meet plant and business objectives as well as a very large number of ongoing and planned projects. Thanks to a strong knowledge of the plant process and Kimberly-Clark’’s standards (i.e. Safety Standard, Tissue Machine improvement), the Senior Project Engineer will provide the leadership and strategic vision required to bring innovation to successful implementation in line with the mill roadmap.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver high safety standards & ensure compliance with company & country regulations
• Ensure that capital projects are completed safely to customer expectations, within budgets and in compliance with Internal Control Procedures
• Focus on strategic projects and safety (risk reduction), costs (the VSE pipeline process is very mature and generates many ideas that must be studied and transformed into active projects) or obsolescence (building, equipment, etc.).
• Establish and maintain a work environment based on LEAN principles
• Active engagement in the pursuit of innovative solutions to meet business needs
• Proven experience in mechanical and/or paper technologies. Mechanical and tissue Machine skills and papermaking experience are a must.
• Previous leadership experience in leading project teams
• Background in project management in order to be able to manage strategic project in full autonomy.
• Ability to study ideas from the mill pipeline and technical pipeline.
• French and English fluent
Please submit your CV in English.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role
Primary LocationFrance Villey-Saint-Etienne
Time TypeFull time