Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
1 Senior Project Manager R&D (f/m/div)*
Type: Full time
You want to run projects in an international environment? From product definition to volume production, you want to drive the development of new and innovative power management solutions in areas like motor drive control, solar, telecommunications, applying professional project management methods? As Senior Project Manager R&D you have the chance to do exactly that! You will be part of Infineon¿s Power & Sensor Systems division and lead product development projects with significant complexity and noticeable impact to the business success of the organization. Your focus will be IC development for integrated power solutions, with strong interaction with Wide Bandgap Technology development. You will be responsible for delivery, budget and timeline and will work with diverse, cross functional and international project teams as
well as with all levels of management.
In your new job you will:
- Lead product development projects with significant complexity, risk, reach and noticeable impact
- Actively manage your key stakeholders in an international environment; this regularly involves negotiating as well as convincing others to accept positions or trade-offs
- Form, guide and motivate diverse, cross functional project teams; you create energy and commitment by explaining and providing opportunities for your team members
- Maintain the overview and understanding of technical interdependencies in order to proactively identify the most complex problems; you will lead others to think also beyond existing solutions to solve them
- In particular, you will conduct a forward-looking risk management; in close cooperation with your stakeholders you will identify possible mitigation measures and/or backup scenarios
- Assume full responsibility for your projects by continuously assessing progress and adjusting the project plan within the given boundary conditions to ensure that goals are met even in the face of challenges; this also involves actively identifying and managing significant changes to the existing project agreement
- Manage and control projects at any stage of project life-cycle in compliance with internal rules and regulations.
This position is part of the Project Management Career Path. It provides an attractive career opportunity for employees who focus on managing projects and functional leadership of project team members.
You are a self-motivated person who strives for performance, quality, efficiency, and continuous improvement. As a role model for open communication and feedback, you know how to successfully align with various people internationally. Your structured working style helps you to follow the big picture and contribute to the business success of the organization.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical engineering, Physics, Microelectronics or related studies combined with a good technical understanding, PhD degree advantageious
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of semiconductor products and thereof 4 years of leading projects and project teams
- Experience with semiconductor technology development as valuable asset
- In-depth project management knowledge for large analog mixed signal IC product developments in terms of project initiation, planning and closing including reporting and documentation
- The ability to understand and structure complex project situations; manage crisis situations, consolidate and present those to senior management level; perform in front of customers also in challenging situations
- The will to travel on a regular basis and/or as the need arises within Europe, to Asia and the United States
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competencies
- Excellent English skill, German skills
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the JOB ID in our job search:
Job ID:314136; www.infineon.jobs
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Senior Project Manager R&D (f/m/div)* beträgt 4.471,24 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.