At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• P. Eng.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in project management including management of road design assignments
• Extensive knowledge of municipal road design practices for municipalities within the Greater Toronto Area, including City of Toronto, York Region, Peel Region, Durham Region, and associated lower tier municipalities including application of design standards and preparing contracts
• Familiarity with the TAC GDGCR
• Strong communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills
• Demonstrated business development, marketing, and strategic planning skills
• Familiarity with MS Office and MS Project
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Master’s degree in Engineering
• PMP Certification
• Familiarity with AutoCAD, Microstation, Bentley InRoads, and/or Civil3D
• Understanding of BIM processes and its application to the design and construction of linear infrastructure
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.