Senior Project Manager Integrated Sensors (f/m/div)*
Senior Project Manager R&D (f/m/div*) At a glance As our new project-manager, you lead a highly professional project team in the field of research and development and ensure with...
Senior Project Manager Ramp-Up (f/m/div)* At a glance Do you enjoy working in an international environment and like to interact with different stakeholders internally and externally...
You will be responsible for: Delivery, budget and timeline and will work with diverse, cross functional and international project teams as well as with all levels of management. Quick info Location Villach Entry level 5+ years Job ID 314136...
Senior Project Manager Integrated Sensors (f/m/div)*
At a glance
At Infineon we are shaping the future of mobility with developing microelectronics that enable clean, safe and smart cars. In the role as a Senior Project Manager, you manage complex, international automotive projects and are responsible for the entire project life-cycle and project team organization.
As a Senior Project Manager for Integrated Sensors you are responsible for managing, organizing and controlling projects for automotive sensor applications. You take over the lead role for an assigned project and are responsible for assuring its progress and success.
In your new role you will:
- Plan, organize and control the project with full responsibility for all operational decisions in the project and for the successful achievement of all project targets
- Manage and control the entire project life-cycle and ensure hand-over to sustaining function as main contact person for all questions regarding the project.
- Form and lead the project team and assign responsibilities within the project
- Manage product development projects / sub projects with strong connection to Frontend technologies and Backend processes
- Integrate and balance skills and development areas of team members when creating teams
- Continuously focus on project quality, assess progress and ensure that goals are met
- Conduct a forward-looking risk management. In close cooperation with your stakeholders you identify possible mitigation measures and/or backup scenarios.
- Proactively participate on ISO26262 compliancy initiatives and knowledge sharing within the team.
You want to learn more about the role as a Project Manager? Check out our profile story!
You are an
. You are
and possess the
. You have a
help you to successfully drive projects and to come to quick decisions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree (Master) in Electrical Engineering or similar technical background
- At least 6 years of practical work experience within in design or product engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in project management (initiation, planning and closing)
- Experience with managing complex projects with conventional and agile methods
- Knowledge of Frontend technologies, Backend processes and ISO26262 as a plus
- Solid MS Office and MS Project skills
- Excellent English skills, German as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group I (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars.
Automotive division (ATV)
shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars. Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The City of Villach
is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.