SkillSet: sme, software, vendors, " capacity assessment", scheduling.
SALARY : 3 LPA-5 LPA LOCATION : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India VACANCIES : 1 QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate in any specialization MALE/FEMALE : Male/ Female EXPERIENCE : 3-5 years
1. Develop a project plan based on project requirements.
a. Project quality goals
b. Customer Satisfaction
c. Delivery deadlines
d. Project completion within assigned budget
3. Coordinate with SME, ID, Media teams on projects; Facilitate customer, delivery team, and project team interactions
4. Manage customer manager expectations and enhance relationships to establish successful project management.
5. Provide effective and structured timely feedback.
6. Initiate and facilitate innovations from self and team in sync with these goals:
a. Cost reduction
b. Productivity enhancement
c. Quality enhancement
7. Handle day-to-day team issues (leaves, team conflicts, resource scheduling, work allocation, etc.)
8. Create Billing/MIS reports for clients and management
9. Coordinate with contractual/external resources for work allocation and tracking as per schedule
10. Ensure optimum utilization of all types of resources in terms of:
a. Capacity utilization of core team and pool resources
b. Costs incurred on project-specific hardware, software and external vendors, etc.
eLearning, eLearning jobs, eLearning industry, eLearning industry jobs, eLearning industry jobs in Madhya Pradesh, reputed eLearning industry jobs in Madhya Pradesh, eLearning industry jobs in Bhopal, reputed eLearning industry jobs in Bhopal, senior project manager jobs in Madhya Pradesh, senior project manager jobs in Bhopal, senior project manager jobs in reputed eLearning industry
Apply Now ,