More than 3,7 million produced vehicles, experience in automotive manufacturing for more than 120 years and a comprehensive range of services make Magna Steyr a world leading and brand-independent manufacturing and engineering partner for car makers. As part of Magna International, an international operating company with almost 450 sites worldwide, we provide a diversified working environment with global development opportunities.
THE JOB WITH THE BEST STANDARD EQUIPMENT
For our Engineering Center in Graz/Austria we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Cyber Security. In this function you are part of our Technical Area Electrics/Electronics. You ensure a project specific Cyber Security process implementation and check that the needed Cyber Security requirements are met.
- Plan and track all Cyber Security activities according to the defined project processes
- Align security activities in a CIA / DIA / RASI and security goals with customers and component responsibles
- Support the Cyber Security Specification
- Coordinate relevant documents to fulfill the ISO standard including
- Cyber Security Plan
- TARA review (verification report)
- Cyber Security Concept
- Cyber Security Assessment report
- Release for post-development report
- Vulnerability analysis report
- Integration and verification reports
- Validation specification
- Validation report
- Support ER-I and ER-C involved in Cyber Security with defining security concepts and assigning security requirements
- Setup transition to post development phases and handover of project specific CS information
- Ensure a consistent Cyber Security Concept
- Timely escalation of potential deviations in the Cyber Security development
- Has the authority to assess and trigger security related software / hardware changes
- Oversee the Cyber Security Project Management process
- Ensure that the MS CS Engineering Process is followed in the project
- Contact person for questions from the customer regarding project related normative issues (ISO 21434, UN ECE R155, …)
- Regular attendance at and reports to the Cyber Security Steering Group
- Technical Education (HTL / FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable field
- Knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Knowledge of Software Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of security standards (e.g. IEC 27001, ISO 21432, IEC 62443 ...)
- Thorough knowledge of CVSS and different methods for Threat Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Knowledge of cryptographic principles
- Knowledge of most important attack vectors (focus on automotive security)
- Knowledge of commonly used security architectures and principles (e.g. layered security)
- Knowledge of safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262)
- Knowledge of the analysis techniques FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
- Knowledge of the system analysis techniques ETA, HAZOP (optional)
- Knowledge of Application Lifecylce Management Tools e.g. PTC Integrity RM / SI skills
With it’s my-life-program Magna Steyr Graz offers an extensive variety of attractive benefits and services such as child care, health programs, sports and leisure activities, discounts and reductions in everyday life as well as a profit participation program.
For this position the monthly gross salary is starting at € 3.500. Depending on the specific work experience a significant overpayment is applicable. Additionally a competitive travel allowance package will be provided.
If you are interested in taking this opportunity and being part in a motivated team within an interesting work environment, we are looking forward to your online application. Please submit a covering letter, your CV and relevant certificates.
To enhance the readability of this posting, no distinction has been made between male and female. Terms used automatically imply equal treatment for both in the sense of the Equal Treatment Act.