As a Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer, you would work as part of a dynamic team involved with testing software, web, portal, applications and other new systems and/or enhancements. As an award winning recently public SaaS Company, we are looking to build a bleeding edge integration platform with end-to-end business process automation in the cloud.
You would focus on manual and/or automated testing, testing tools & frameworks, test script & test plan creation, maintenance, defect tracking and reporting. The QA Engineer will be responsible for working on new and existing modules and work with key business groups like Finance, Billing team, Order Management, Sales and Customer Support to test/certify end-to-end business automation/processes.
You should have around 5-7 years of experience and good understanding of QA methodology, processes and associated automated testing tools.
This position is located in our Pune, India offices.
- CRM domain knowledge
- Good understanding and experience testing Salesforce CPQ / Apttus CPQ
- Exposure to the Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Support Cloud modules in Salesforce
- Expert on Functional, Regression, Integration, Performance Testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to analyze requirements from business team and understand their use cases
- Identify and create detailed test cases for requirements
- Ability to tie test cases back to the requirements for requirements traceability
- Ability to write, maintain and execute test cases
- Troubleshoot QA environment issues
- Familiarity with database queries
- Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan for individual testing activities
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
- Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Participate in production release/hand-off/implementation, verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
Nice to Have:
- Experience with testing various cloud applications
- Experience testing Salesforce communities
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Knowledge on API Testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance testing is a plus
Soft Skills & Non-Technical Qualities
- Passion for quality, accuracy, efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong problem-solving abilities