We are seeking a for a an experienced Senior Recruiter, who can spearhead and elevate recruitment for various departments. We are looking for a seasoned professional with high standards, in depth understanding of the talent landscape and an uncompromising will to go after the best talent. This position will be based in our Sao Paulo Site in Brazil.
As a Senior. Recruiter, you will build a solid thought partnership with your hiring teams and help them build an effective Talent Acquisition strategy while delivering high touch and highly personal experiences to our candidates. With a strong perspective on the external talent landscape and deep insights into Booking’s business priorities, you will develop search strategies and position Booking.com for success today and well into the future. Your job is not only to find the most highly-skilled talent on the market, but also those that will work well in the exciting and unique Booking.com culture! You have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible candidate experience.
You are creative, driven and easily develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You are also comfortable with data and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process.
Interested? Please read below and apply with your English CV and cover letter; Non English CVs may not be considered. Thank you!
- Acting as a talent advisor – providing outstanding guidance to hiring teams to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Booking.com and the external talent.
- Find ways to improve how we work, and not just incremental improvements but also long term changes that can change how we do business.
- Work closely with the business throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service.
- Develop a deep understanding of candidate’s leadership style, personal background, professional history, and specific fit to the role.
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Coaching leaders to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities – at all levels.
- 5+ years experience managing full cycle recruiting in an corporate and/or agency, multinational, in-house environment.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a Recruiter
- Strong domain knowledge and expertise in search and talent acquisition.
- Fully fluent (spoken and written) in English and Portuguese. Intermediate to Advanced Spanish strongly desired.
- Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager to help influence hiring strategies and decision making
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Strong passion for Recruitment
- Identifies all appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs. Identifies challenges arising from different perspectives and takes action to reconcile upfront through the right channels.
- Works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm
- Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics.
- Superb communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of busy, senior executives
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn new things and improving existing processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution - anticipates roadblocks and proactively creates solutions to ensure success
Please apply with your English CV and cover letter; Non English CVs may not be considered. Thank you!