Senior Recruiter France (3 months contract)-TPOOL-02386356
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our team:
Senior Recruiter (3 months contract)
Location: France (preferred Crespin but we are open to other options)
Where we stand:
- Our diverse international recruitment portfolio ranges from engineering positions to complex and challenging director level roles. From design to production to maintenance and technological development, every role we are recruiting is committed to shape the evolution of mobility. We partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to ensure we have the right number of passionate engineers working on our rail solutions and products.
Our learning opportunity:
- Interviews are always a development experience for the interviewer. We can either talk to passionate Engineers looking to get their foot in the door, or high-profile candidates looking for their next challenge. Our end to end recruitment strategy allows for broad exposure within the company as well as the candidates. Moreover, managing such a highly diverse and specialised range of technical recruitment projects grants you large responsibility that contributes and impacts the business directly.
- Work together with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners, by managing the recruitment process, developing and deploying advanced sourcing strategies for talent identification and managing the relationships with all stakeholders in order to ensure high quality of hiring.
- Drive the recruitment strategy, ensuring continuous movement of the process and pipeline, as per the milestone targets.
- Responsible for managing the assigned recruitment portfolio for France (specialised/hard to fill and management roles) within the given KPI’s to ensure a professional service delivery at the expected quality and under consideration of the agreed timelines and costs.
- Responsible for implementing the appropriate/innovative sourcing strategies, routes to market, candidate sourcing and pipeline activities across the all relevant local and regional markets.
- Attend recruitment reviews with the HR leadership/ Functional HRBPs/ Business Leaders with the aim of providing high level overview of the portfolio and gather input.
- Previous recruitment experience is required, recruiting technical positions in France, preferably in railway or within a similar sector.
- Advanced direct sourcing skills using Boolean Searching methodology.
- Education: University Degree in HR or related field.
- Languages: English – advanced level; French would be a plus.
- Behaviour and personal attributes: Strong relationship management skills and ability to interface with senior business leaders, drive for results, ability to handle change with ease, excellent time management skills, resilience, positive and proactive attitude.
Your ideas move people!
Job: Human Resources Systems
Primary Location: FR-NPC-Crespin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.09.2020, 12:29:23 AM