Our client, a well-known Swiss Private Bank with 100+ bn of assets under management is looking to grow their team in Zurich with an experienced Senior Relationship Manager.
Responsibility / Tasks
- Build and maintain your book of UHNWI/HNWI individuals and families within the Eastern Europe market
- Act as an entrepreneur to increase exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition
- Deliver high-quality service and holistic advisory to your private customers
- Act as the key contact point for clients dealing with specific queries or guidance regarding services and products
Your background / Key qualifications
- Several years’ experience as a Relationship Manager, with experience in acquiring new clients and assets
- Existing client network within Eastern Europe market
- Deep understanding of financial product
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong team focus
- Prior track record of AUM acquisition and revenue generation
Our clients' offer
- Globally known brand for best-in-class Wealth Management services with 100+ bn assets
- Entrepreneurial and cooperative environment in a side branch
- No NNA/Revenue target pressure
- Full responsibility of your own book
- Internal support from legal, investment consulting and wealth planning departments
If you are interested in receiving additional information don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Absolute discretion is guaranteed.