We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager who has the passion for sales with a keen interest in developing sales teams and a hunger to achieve targets. The key focus will be to build and execute account growth strategy, enabling end to end sales process, hiring and mentoring talent.
The sales management role encompasses lead generation and conversion to closing business with prospects and customers. The team consists of Account Executives responsible for outbound lead generation for small to medium business accounts and enterprise accounts.They will be responsible for conversion of both inbound and outbound leads generated by the SDR and BDR teams respectively.
The team is based in Mumbai, with lead coverage around the globe, and sales coverage for all territories across the globe.
- Establish annual and quarterly sales quotas for regions and territories along with the Global Director for Direct Sales and Sales Operations.
- Hire, groom and mentor the team of account executives. Develop a world class sales team.
- Partner and collaborate with sales enablement and tech support teams.
- Conduct sales enablement programs, quarterly business reviews and sales kick off's.
- Works with sales operations and sales leadership to assign sales team members appropriate territories.
- Implement team sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Ensure consistent use of salesforce.com and related solutions.
- Drive development of domain and functional skills with the support of technical teams.
- Employ a value based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve team targets.
5-10 years of quantifiable, new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success; experience with full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, solution definition to closing.
Understanding the cloud computing/communication business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience, while building mutual trust.
- Embrace a value based and solution oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills - thought leadership focussed on impact and action.
- Effective and collaborative communication skills.
- Working with global stakeholders from cross cultural backgrounds.
- Team management.
- Strong sales orientation and should possess a strong drive towards target achievement.
- Forecast sales and plan the targets accordingly.
- Experience with salesforce.com and related CRM applications.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.