Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach, we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
As part of the sales team in Singapore, you will report to the Regional Director, and play an important role in helping to build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive sales activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Senior Sales Executive will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will manage selling of Finastra Treasury Capital Markets products – manage and close opportunities with appropriate authorization to achieve or exceed financial targets.
- You will provide forecasting in terms of timely and accurate forecasts in Finastra format that enable short term (sales), medium term (revenue) and long term
- You will identify market opportunities that develop and grow a strong sales pipeline which will ensure annual targets are met.
- You will establish agreed short and long-term account plans for new customers to ensure prospective clients key requirements are being met thus leading to increased revenue.
- You will initiate and manage the sales cycle to ensure the Finastra standards are adhered to.
- You will take a lead role in advising, preparing and presenting proposals to new prospects to ensure the Finastra standards are followed and to ensure the opportunity is maximized to the full potential.
- You will build long-term relationships with senior bankers in our target segment to ensure they are kept informed of the any new developments within the Finastra products which in turn will assist in the development and growth of the business
- You will assist in the sales cycle in terms of the project definition for third party / consultancy sales to ensure Finastra optimizes every sales opportunity through these partnerships.
- You will complete market research to provide accurate profiles of allocated banks in terms of their existing product/system, key personnel and strategy in terms of future development of their system and competitor products, personnel and activities to ensure key personnel within Finastra are kept informed of our position within the marketplace.
- You will establish and maintain contact with Product Centers and Marketing to gain additional market and product information that will lead to additional sales opportunities Initiate and coordinate management of joint marketing and sales initiatives to ensure there is a consistent delivery & representation of Finastra to the market place.
- You will establish and keep close contact with Pre-sales to ensure that sales opportunities have the appropriate level of sales support resource
- Possess a university degree with at least 10 years of software selling experience
- At least 5 years of selling into financial services industry, such as banks, asset management companies and insurance, is essential
- You will ideally come from blue-chip Tier 1 or 2 system integrators or software solution companies with strong ability to conceptualize
- Build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Self-starter with a go-getter attitude
- Hungry for achievements whilst maintaining good working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Creative in driving solution selling skills with account management
- A hunter mentality.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.