SECTION III: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities
Market Assessment and Business Development
- Conducts market research to understand consumers, competition and current market conditions to help identify new business opportunities.
- Participates as and when required in meetings with key customers, promoters, prospective customers to understand customer needs and use that information to propose possible solutions.
- Works towards maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Leverages opportunities to manage complex relationships independently under the overall supervision of Leaders.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and leveraging a knowledge sector driven relationship approach to enhance sales and revenue generation through new and existing customers for achievement of established targets and objectives.
- Identifies problems, critically reviews facts, identifies root causes and derives practical solutions to ensure quality services being provided to the customers and ensure effective management of profit and loss account
- Works closely with the Collections team in providing support for resolution of delinquent cases
- Works on managing relationships to drive cross sell business through various initiatives across branches & channels.
- Works on identifying and acquiring of new client/ DST/ DSA relationships under the supervision of the leaders
- Maintains good relationships with the customers and responds to stated requirements of both internal/ external stakeholders by keeping a solution oriented mindset
Documentation and Compliance
- Completes all documentation and other requirements to ensure adherence to established guidelines and maintenance of highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance.
- Works in close coordination with relevant BUs to ensure smooth and quick turnaround of transactions as and when required
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year to the team and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS
Key Internal Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
- For all product related queries & support required.
- For sharing suggestions gathered basis interaction with customers.
Key External Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
- For understanding the financial needs of the customer to provide suitable solutions and long term relationship management by driving cross sell initiatives
- For building and maintaining relationships and seek out new business opportunities
West Patel Nagar
Plot 1/9, Upper Ground, 1st and 2nd Floor , West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008