Reasons could include the position has been filled or the company is not accepting new applicants.
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
Advanced Cyber Security Architect / Engineer
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
We are seeking a creative and forward-thinking cybersecurity engineer to develop and enhance cyber security solutions to address unique security challenges in critical infrastructure and industrial businesses. The Cybersecurity engineer will be working closely with other engineers in the Singapore Cybersecurity CoE engineers to understand new and existing cyber related problems, design and develop solutions, evaluate internal and third-party solutions, and support or participate on customer projects.
· Contribute to the development of the Cyber Security services portfolio
· Research solutions to challenging industrial cyber security problems
· Regularly engage with account managers, business development managers, solution architects, and customers to develop and deliver technical presentation on Honeywell industrial cyber security products and services.
· Ability to write / craft clear, understandable documentation that translates complicated technical processes to a target audience. Deliverables include technical publications; industry conference presentations; course development and delivery; and prototype tools and techniques.
· Understanding of networking fundamentals, including network hardware, systems, protocols, and network management applications and tools.
· Responsible for co-managing cybersecurity CoE infrastructure ensuring systems are well-maintained and available, as business requires.
· Perform Application and System administration tasks required to keep the Cyber Lab operational at industry standard level
· Minimum travel required for customer meetings, training, conferences, etc.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
· Experience in networking technologies.
· Experience with Cyber Security Technologies
Preferred Qualifications: (at least one below certification)
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc