We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications, many of which are developed using Sitecore.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
The idea of the project is to strengthen the client’s in-house team with additional expertise and help them to migrate to the cloud and to modernize and the extend functionality of their Sitecore applications.
- Lead and assist in driving a consistent user experience and implementation of SiteCore based products
- Analyze business requirements and design software solutions to satisfy those requirements
- Perform code reviews and consultations to the DataArt team
- Provide consultations with the client’s in-house team on SiteCore development best practices
- Estimation of tasks and features
- Staying ahead of the new SiteCore 9 features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience of web development using SiteCore platform
- Experience of delivering the software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- Fluency in latest SiteCore platform functionality and toolset
- Experience developing responsive design applications with latest web standards
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarification and transform them into technical architecture
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good spoken and written English together with good general communication skills
- Experience in education software projects and an understanding of SAFe agile framework would be of value but not essential
- Sitecore certification
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment