Senior Software Engineers (Edge Platform)(6-10 yrs)
- Full Time
- Posted 1 day ago
- Responsible for direct customer engagements for Edge Ingredient Technology Enabling such as OpenNESS, Converged Edge Reference Architecture (CERA), etc
- Responsible for collaboration on development of next gen Solutions for Edge reference architecture as well as automated test infrastructure to validate solution certification
- Providing technical assistance on the development and optimization of Data Plane and QAT algorithms running on IA processors and chipsets.
- Establishing a technical trusted advisor relationship with key customers
- Collaborating with Communication service provider, OSV and ISV’s to develop and debug VNF SW applications running on IA platforms.
- Providing technical training on Edge Technology Ingredients and solutions to Customers
- Developing and Supporting Edge Platform Technology demos as well as presenting at Industry Technical conferences
- Participating in cross functional customer teams with the goal of maximizing MSS with key customers
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of product enabling collateral including development of sampled edge designs, bug fix patches and demos
- Fundamental understanding of IA Processors, SW and how these can be applied to develop Edge Platform Solutions
- Good understanding of Orchestration SW such as Kubernetes, OpenStack, Python, Ansible/Helm scripting and Cloud Native infrastructure is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of communications platforms software/hardware architecture and networking protocols along with an understanding of the network and enterprise edge requirements and needs
- Fundamental understanding of Technologies such as OpenNESS, Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK), Quick Assist Technology (QAT) as well as SDN and NFV technologies
- Experience with software optimization tools and techniques such as VTune, Perf, EMON etc
- Experience with BIOS setting, low level programming and run time control tools ie: ITP or JTAG and packet generation test equipment such as IXIA, T-Rex, Spirent
- Strong verbal communication and/or technical writing skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with Linux Driver and application development in Kernel and User Space is a plus
- Should possess a Master of Science or PhD degree in Engineering or
- Computer Science with three to seven years of related communications software design, software applications engineering and/or IA Processor & Chipset software validation experience.
- Exposure to contemporary software engineering methods and processes
A 20 years old Bangalore based Recruitment & HR Services company specializing in providing support for recruitment of professionals across IT – Embedded systems; VLSI; Telecom & Networking; Data Analytics; IOT; Cloud; Hadoop; Bigdata; SAP & ERP; and web technologies like .Net & Java. Our client engagement span verticals and domains like – E-com; BFSI; Healthcare; Automotive; Retail; and Manufacturing.