Lynk powers the new knowledge economy. Our platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make better informed decisions. Lynk’s customers include Fortune 500 corporates, world’s leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations. Lynk’s knowledge graph uses data to understand, map, and organize experts and their knowledge, facilitating timely, intelligent connections. The platform gives enterprises a fast, convenient and cost-effective way to connect with over 840,000 experts worldwide across all major industries. Lynk is the best place to seek, build and share credible human expertise to create a knowledge advantage.
- Global Alliance with UBS ([...] of World Economic Forum since 2019 ([...] $30m from Alibaba MassMutual ([...] are seeking a high-caliber, growth-minded Senior Software Engineer as part of our engineering team in HK. You will work closely with Product and Design teams globally and participate in all aspects of product development – from designing, building, testing to delivering products for our clients. This position is for remote work in the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates can be located anywhere within three hours of drive to Lynk’s Toronto downtown office. No relocation package or visa assistance provided.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the agile development lifecycle and contribute to software development and deployment
- Develop software applications with high availability, scalability, maintainability, and reusability
- Implement quality development practices and continuously pursue better ways to build software
- Enhance and automate deployment procedures
- Collaborate with product managers and developers in an agile environment to develop high quality software and deliver on time
- Help recruit and work as a team to increase skills and team effectiveness
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Strong software engineering skills and experience working in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience in developing highly available and scalable web applications in an agile environment
- 2+ years of experience building full stack applications with MongoDB, Express, Angular/React, Node.js (i.e., MEAN/MERN technology stack), Vue.js and Strapi.js
- Hands on experience building micro services
- Implementing search capabilities using tools such as elastic, solr and graph databases
- Experience building applications using Postgresql database is a plus
- Knowledge of building services using java stack is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, and SNS
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Software Engineer
What We Commit To You
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding growth stage global company
- Work in a collaborative, co-creation hub in the heart of the city
- An environment that respects diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Generous leave policy, including a ‘work remote policy’
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, New York City, Toronto)
- LYNK employees are prohibited from trading Restricted Securities (defined as any security whose performance is linked to a single company) on any Personal Trading Account.
- All future new joiners, if they receive a conditional offer to join Lynk, will be required to undergo a background check.